Planning to go somewhere for Christmas? Want to enjoy the best time of your life? Well, you surely don’t want to end up the way Kevin’s family does in Home Alone Part 2, celebrating Christmas in a place where there are absolutely no Christmas trees!
If you want to enjoy the best time on Christmas, here is a list of world’s top five Christmas destinations for you:
- Athens: The Christmas Dreamland It doesn’t matter whether you are a Christian or not. If you want to enjoy the best time of your life on this Christmas, Athens is the place in Europe that’s known as The Christmas Dreamland. The entire location is crowded with tourists, especially during the last ten days of the year. In fact, it is also one of the most affordable Christmas destinations in our list. In order to popularize the efforts taken by each and every citizen of this location, the government has started its marketing campaigns to welcome more and more tourism from all over the globe.
- Goa: Time To Celebrate Christmas In The Indian Way Who says Christmas can’t be celebrated near beaches? Goa is that one location, which is preferred the most by Russians. In fact, if you visit Goa in the month of December, you not only see people dancing in the streets in the joy of Jesus’ birth, but a lot of tourists also witnessing and being a part of the celebration. The night clubs remain packed with beautiful crowds, and there is not even a single place where you are left alone or isolated from people. To enjoy the best time of your life, visit Goa at least once during Christmas holidays.
- New York: Crowned With Lights On Christmas If you have seen movies like Snow White, Cinderella, etc., then you surely know what a crown looks like. If you want to see a location shining like the brightest diamond crown, New York is the place where you need to go on your Christmas holidays. The best thing is that there are many toy stores that kids enjoy the most. Don’t forget to carry a hell lot of money, as the toy stores in this city would tempt your kids!
- London: The Queen’s House Decorated With Jewels When you visit London during Christmas, there’s only one thing that comes into your mind – what a sight! You feel like you have entered the Queen’s house and the entire city is glowing in front of your eyes. From London Bridge to House of the Big Ben, London is decorated charmingly to welcome Santa’s sleigh. No matter where you go, you are bound to hear soft Christmas songs everywhere.
- Amsterdam: The Traditional Celebration If you are an old-school person and enjoy the traditions of Christmas, Amsterdam is the place for you. Go visit a restaurant with your partner or your family and sip on tasty hot chocolate, enjoying the slow Christmas carols and neatly decorated Churches on the streets!
So, wait no more, book a ticket now to go to one of the mentioned destinations RIGHT NOW to make this Christmas a memorable one!